Festival Magazine 2022
On Demand (IF 2022)
Biology, Black History Month, Chemistry, Computing, Dance, Health & Medicine, History, Maths, Science, Society, The Mind, Environment and Nature, Science & Nature
As usual, IF Oxford and OX Magazine joined forces to create a special science edition, with articles, activities and the full Festival event listings.
If you tell us your postal address and if you like, make a donation, we will send you a copy of the IF 2022 magazine, which includes the full events listing. Please email email@example.com
For guidance, a donation of £5 would make a contribution to the cost of producing the magazine and postage to your address.
- Mastering Memory: take charge of your brain and banish the brain fog.
- Prehension Blooms: a new performance from Neon Dance blending choreography with robotics
- Aesop’s Animals : is the fox clever, the donkey foolish and the wolf the villain of the piece?
- Jina and the STEM sisters: a performance from HMDT Music highlighting women scientists
- Life Time: how the new science of the body clock can revolutionise your sleep and health
- Could you fall in love with Google? Animals and the development of new technology
- Natty Mark Samuels: Oxford’s botanical folklorist Plants for the Future: how plants are underpinning our hopes for a cleaner planet and better future
- Chasing cars – the FI Type: discover the many uses of drones A is for arsenic: the poisons of Agatha Christie Check out over 100 in-person and digital
Festival events and activities across October in the full IF2022 events listing. Visit 25 venues in Oxford for in-person events or connect to the online events from anywhere!
IF Oxford is run by a not-for-profit charity (Charity number 1151361) and uses Pay What You Decide (PWYD). This works by enabling you to pre-book events without paying for a ticket beforehand. Afterwards, you have the opportunity to pay what you decide you want to, or can afford.
If you prefer to download a PDF of the magazine (7 MB), click on the link below: